Friday, October 26, 2007
Tommygun and the YouTube videos
If you are ever searching YouTube for Genesis videos, you won't have to look much further than Tommygun1028. This guy is the ultimate Genesis video resource. I grew up always wondering what one of their early concerts had looked like, especially a full concert of the Lamb. Now, we can experience the Lamb, and their other early tours, in great detail as Tommygun Productions has opened the door for some sweet Genesis action. His Genesis DVDs are absolutely amazing, and I am looking to order them in the very near future. At the rate he is churning out new videos, we can only hope this is the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm no fan exactly of Genesis, but I do think that they have very good music. Love their style.
Thanks for stopping by again :-)
Maybe you should join our Cyber Cruise Halloween party the 31th - you could be our DJ that only plays Genesis... *giggles*
(Nah, not enough scary :-)
Post a Comment